Monday, November 20, 2006

The new Ponderosa...a Freeride paradise in the making

After 11 years in the oh-so-posh "OV" I decided to hit the eject button and head out to the sticks. June was the month Surry the location. I picked up a 1,650' rancher on 2.25 acres of trail ready goodness. The topography out here is a gravity nut's wet dream. There is a ravine behind my house that is essentially a 'mini York River', and you can bet yo ass I'm going to milk every last drop of Mother Earth's pull right out of it. Thus far there are 2 log rides, 1 berm, a 9' table, and 2 more tables to be built at least 12-15'. Additionally, there will be an elevated skinny, teeter-totter, wall-ride, and whatever else we can dream up. MANY more pics to follow!




1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

Great to hear from you. I heard you moved. Nice jumps. When are we riding?

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home